Carpet Soil %

About 80% of soils that enter a building or house are dry. The remaining 20% are oils, greases and starches. The dry soils are easily removed by vacuuming and as long as they are removed on a daily basis it will help minimize the damage.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *