Grout And Tile Cleaning Service
Serving The Ann Arbor Area Since 2005
Tile and grout cleaning takes more than a quick pass with home-cleaning products and a sponge. Over time, dirt, grime, and contaminants build up in your pores grout lines and on your tile surfaces – making them look discolored and dull. Damp areas may also develop mildew.
For a true tile and grout deep cleaning, you need a true expert. You need Healthy Carpets.
- Advanced heat-based technology, cleaning solutions, vacuum power, and high-pressure rinse to remove dirt and grime that others can’t.
- We go deep to remove stubborn dirt – even in the most hard-to-reach corners.
- We finish the job by applying a penetrating sealer that protects against mildew and staining for up to two years.
- We specialize in cleaning colored grout, ceramic tiles, and porcelain tiles.
- We can optionally apply Healthy Carpets tile sealer* to give your tile and grout that back to new appearance
We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and high-quality cleaning every time.
We need your help!
- A threaded cold water faucet may be required.
- To ensure that our pre-spotting efforts are maximized, let the technician know what the nature of any areas or spots you are concerned about during the inspection.
- We will take away and return most furniture ( , with the exception of large, heavy, or multimedia-or electronic equipment), but we ask that you remove any breakables from furniture surfaces we are moving.
- A typical sealer will dry in 30 minutes. We recommend that pets and small children are kept off the floor, as well as shoes that could transfer dirt to the tile. Please be careful with your feet, as damp floors can become slippery right away after being cleaned.
- After cleaning, please do not reorganize any furniture.
- Our special cleaning process is safe and effective for tile and grout that has been properly installed. Before we clean, let us know if you have any questions, concerns, or loose tiles.
It is notoriously difficult to clean grout and tile. Every homeowner (and every business owner!) knows that tile and grout are notoriously difficult to clean. Every homeowner (and business owner!) knows that regular mopping, grout cleaning and home tile cleaners are not enough to remove stubborn dirt from tile surfaces or into grout lines. Healthy Carpets can help! Healthy Carpets tile cleaning and grout cleaning process will maintain the appearance of your countertops, grout lines and tiles. We are able to go places that household cleaners and household mops cannot.
What is the most difficult part of tile cleaning and grout cleaning? Over time, dirt and contaminants build up, making tiles appear duller and discolored. The hard-to reach places where dirt and other contaminants have settled are impossible to remove with home cleaning products. It is difficult to get rid of dirt trapped in grout and tile pores using traditional cleaning products.
Healthy Carpets truck-mounted cleaning system cleans floors, countertops, and showers quickly and safely. The Tile Cleaning and Grout Cleaning process employs heat, a special cleaning solution and vacuum power to get rid of dirt and grime that homeowners cannot. The job is completed with a high pressure rinse.
Our professional technicians will seal your grout and tile with a penetrating sealing product that protects grout from mildew and staining up to two years after cleaning. We offer more than basic grout cleaning. Our special Healthy Carpets grout sealer, will protect any colored grout between tiles in your bathroom, kitchen, or other areas.
Healthy Carpets Tile Cleaning Service will make your porcelain and ceramic tiled surfaces sparkle again. No problem if your tile is made from natural materials such as Granite, Marble, Travertine, Saltillo or Travertine.
Our Tile and Grout Cleaning Process
Need Tile and Grout cleaning services for your home or commercial space?
Call Healthy Carpets today on (734) 224-8206.